VBA Code for disable the Right Click option in Excel for the current Workbook only -


I have created multiple worksheets in my workbook.
I want my users to not see the other sheets in Excel
Since I want to disable the right click option in Excel Open Event.

I have a piece of code:

  beforeforerightClick (ByVal as the object, bypass as the range, cancel as the boolean) with the private sub workbook. Cancel = True MsgBox ("Sorry ok above   

The above code runs only after the workbook is opened and runs the macro.
I open the right-click option to open the workbook I want to open the workbook.

Try it, different parameters ...

  Private sub worksheet- Click prefix (cancel as the target by target, as boolean) Cancel = True and All    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -