c# - Converting TimeStamp to HH:MM:SS format -


Hi, I am working on the Oracle stored procedure in which I am deducting two dates and returning the timepane as + 00h:

mm: ss.ff format Now I want to use only in HH: MM: SS format stored in proc or asp.net application. When I try to return again and again, it is the result which I get after deduction, I can not find any way to read it because this date is not the time. I want to give time to time Spain with data base side or front end side in HH: MM: SS format. I tried to use the following methods. TODATE (TO (TO (MAX (COMPLETED_DATE-REQUEST_DATE) * 24), 'YYYY-MON-DD HH24: MI: SS'), 'YYYY-MON -DD ​​HH24: MI: SS ')

so that later I can remove hh: mm: ss, but throwing this error

  2) TO_CHAR (((MAX (S.ComplettADTT) -MX (SRECEREXADT)) * 24))   

This time is coming back in +00Hh: mm: ss .f.f. Format and I can not be removed from HH: MM:

difference two dates a date time is not, but a timspain . Max (s.comPLATATE) -

You should be able to return : The maximum (SRYCECDETET)

should result in a deadline in the C #. Then you can use it for output in any format.

If it does not work for any reason, consider returning two dates separately from Oracle, then subtracting them into your C # code. >

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -