html - LESS & Bootstrap Wont Compile -


I'm fairly new to reducing, but I think that's my right idea. However, I can not get to compile less. I have now downloaded 3 compilers (Decrease, Ease, Winfield)

Command I get an error

  Compiler errors variables @ navbar-default-bg Undefined (line: 15)   

WinLESS - I get "success", but CSS has not been generated.

Simple - just not build or error, nothing happened.

This is what I am doing. I have a Cerulian bootstrap template. You can download bootswatch.less & amp; They make Zero amendments for me. I understand how it works (and best practices) I import my CSS and fewer files into a lower file, which then less compile and takes CSS into a CSS. net page I have called this file "IMSLess.less" which looks like this ....

  @import "bootstrap.min.css"; // xxxxxxxxxx@import "variables.less"; // xxxxxxxxxx@import "bootswatch.less"; // xxxxxxxxxx   

Import of Bootstrap.min.css template, 2 united after fewer files like I said that I am very new on this, so I can do this set up wrongly, which can cause my error, but hopefully someone can help!

Thanks Josh

Invoice files without copying or @email Easily able to update Bootstrap without adding again.

  1. Download bootstrap source files and leave them untouched.
  2. Download two files from Bootswatch (variables.less and bootswatch.less) and place them in your own directory
  3. In a single directory, a new low file Create a name, give it a name like custom-bootstrap.less and add something like this:

    @import "../bootstrap/less/bootstrap"; @import "bootswatch"; @import "variables";

  4. Custom-bootstrap.less compile and use that CSS file in your html.

    Then when you upgrade the bootstrap, you can simply change the bootstrap source files and recompile custom-bootstrap unlimited.

    Source: (The article is apparently written by the creator of Bootswatch)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -