performance - Page Speed Small Page size vs number of Dom Elements -


I have a question regarding the page speed of a website that I have an original image of 100k, which is Used in 3 different places in a page. And the size of the picture is different in 3 different locations. The largest size of the 3 space is 100 kilograms. When I run Chrome page speed, then it is advisable to give me an image of scale for another 2 small size space.

I would like to ask that in the picture is only 100 in 1 size, 3 in the image space, browser 3 times, or only once image is taken from the server?

This is the main reason for my question that I will now serve the scale image and create more dom elements, but reduce the page size or I should serve the 100K image the browser only brings once ?

If I was serving the scale image, then the browser must request 3 different sizes of the same image from the server which can increase the time to load instead of reducing it .

Unless you serve the image as a cache (this is the default) It will be better to reference only one version of the image so it will download.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -