How to submit a py2app created program to the Mac app store? -


I have designated a program, this is a web scraping software base (webkit). I went with the PAC 2 app in Mac OS X and made it with a script in DMG file:

  os.system (r'macdeployqt fminer.appâ €) OS System (make r'hdiutil fminer-mac- '+ gdata.VERSION + r'.dmg -volname "fminer" -fs HFS + -srcfolder "dist"')   

This works fine When people download and install it.

But how to submit it to the app store? I've found this link:, but it's outdated and I'm not a family with xcode, I need the details of the steps.

I have written a comprehensive article explaining how to create and submit a python application in the Mac App Store It includes the source code and the scripts for a Berbons instance app, which I have successfully submitted.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -