How to hide a page based on the logged-in user in CQ5? -


I want to hide a page in the navigation component based on logged in user. I have two approaches in mind: I set permissions on the page node in CRX-DE; Reject it for all users; And then allow it for specific groups I am trying to; More success was not found; I can get the javascript based on the user's ID and user group; I can set the property of the page in 'Hide Navigation'. But I did not know how to set that property in JSP. Please suggest.

EDIT: I am using the default authentication. I wanted to hide a page from the navigation in the default 'list' component If I use CUG; The user related to that group will still be able to see the link of that specific page in the list component; And click on that page to be asked for a login. I want to hide the link itself, if the user had a special group thanks.

If you are using default authentication features in AIM (like Geometrics), which in AEM If you rely on existing users, you can use the closed user group. CUG allows you to determine which users or groups can not see specific pages or not. You can see where to set the CUg in the Page Properties dialog for each page. I'm pretty sure that the CUG settings inherit the page hierarchy as well.

Using JCR permissions for this is a good deal more complex, because it is such a low-level architectural thing, however, for more complex solutions, sometimes it is necessary for the equation Part is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -