django - raise SMTPSenderRefused(code, resp, from_addr) -


Registration app I follow academic to establish an email verification and suggest configuring it to be set up EMAIL_USE_TLS = True EMAIL_HOST = "smtp.gmail.com" EMAIL_HOST_USER = "user@example.com" EMAIL_HOST_PASSWORD = "SECRET" EMAIL_PORT = 587 < P> But I got an error about STMT support in some forums, which I read to comment on EMAIL_USE_TLS, then I got some error in some method and Again, read from some forums on "EMAIL_HOST_USER =" user@example.com "and EMAIL_HOST_PASSWORD =" secret ", but I know I found the following error:

  enhanced SMTPSider (Code, resp, from_addr) exception type: / accounts / registration / exception value on SMTPSandrate: (502, '5.5.1 unrecognized order. H47sm103656655eey.13 - GSMTP', you'weebmaster @ localhost ')   

How do I really confuse email config config to send email A

I had the same problem but I stumbled upon it and I followed it. It visited 2-step verification, was not allowing my app to send any mail.

I simply clicked on the link related to the link and by changing signing up using app passwords

:

EMAIL_HOST_PASSWORD = "Incognito"

Generated 16-character password:

EMAIL_HOST_PASSWORD = "newly created"

I hope I have been told that if Gmail sends you many e-mails, then it can request you to manually enter. But I'm not sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -